Xiaomi Mi Watch
- Bezel: Polymer material (φ46.2mm)
- Display: 1.39 inch AMOLED display
- Resolution: 454 × 454 pixels
- RAM: 16MB, ROM: 1Gb
- Wireless connections: Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- Sensors: Heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, baroreceptor, ambient light sensor, SpO2 sensor
- Satellite positioning: GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Battery capacity: 420mAh
- Waterproof level: 5ATM swimming waterproof
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ 45°C
The Xiaomi Mi Watch is a great way to keep track of your health and fitness. It features an AMOLED HD 1.39″ large display. To protect that display from any damage, it comes equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The display itself is very bright thanks to its 450 nits brightness level, so you can use it in any conditions. The all-day Always-On Display feature can display time, even in direct sunlight. This allows it to clearly display incoming calls, notifications, fitness, and other important information.
The main features of the Mi Watch are its various fitness modes and sensors. It supports 17 professional workout modes, including triathlons, swimming and HIIT, as well as 100 extended workout modes. The powerful Firstbeat algorithm can accurately monitor and analyze over 30 key data points, like heart rate, speed and calories burned, making your workouts more efficient. It also features a high-end GPS chip with four modes to accurately record your movements.