Texas Instruments BA ii Plus Financial Calculator
Designed for business professionals and students, this easy-to-use financial calculator delivers powerful computation functions and memory.
Ideal for Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, Real Estate, Science and Statistics.
The BA II PLUS, is their most popular financial calculator for business professionals and students with an easy-to-read, 10-digit display.
Finance and science capabilities include:
- Time-Value-of-Money calculations
- Amortization schedules
- Cash-flow analysis, NPV and IRR
- Depreciation with four different methodologies
- Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
- Interest rate conversions
- 2nd key feature to calculate terms fast
- Automatic power down helps to conserve energy.
|Model Number||BA ii Plus|
|Usage||Accounting | Economics | Finance | Marketing | Mathematics | Real Estate | Science Statistics|
|Display Number of Digits||10|
|Display Size||Single line|
|Special Keys||Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) | Amortization | Cash-flow analysis Net Present Value (NPV) Internal Rate of Return (IRR) | Depreciation four different methodologies | Break-even profit and percent difference | Second key feature | 1 & 2 Variable Statistics|
|Battery Type||CR2032 x 1|
|Product Length (cm)||24.800000|
|Product Width (cm)||17.200000|
|Product Height (cm)||2.200000|