HP 35s Ultimate Handheld Scientific Calculator
Get the flexibility no other scientific calculator can offer! Our 35s Scientific Calculator lets you choose RPN or algebraic entry-system logic (no other scientific calculator offers both). It also features a large, two-line alphanumeric display and adjustable contrast, plus a robust library of built-in functions and constants.
- Choose RPN or algebraic entry-system logic
- Work efficiently with the keystroke programming
- Efficiently tackle heavy workloads with the 30KB memory and 800+ independent storage registers
- Store an equation, then use it again to solve any variable using HP Solve, or employ any of 100 built-in functions
- View entries, results, menus, and prompts with ease on the large, two-line display with adjustable contrast
- Simplify physics with the 42 built-in physical constants
- plus a complete library of unit conversions, inverse functions, cube root, logarithms, exponents, factorials and more
Get professional performance from HP’s ultimate RPN scientific programmable calculator—ideal for engineers, surveyors, college students, scientists and medical professionals.
Scientific projects require accuracy, functionality and dependability for success. The HP 35s scientific programmable calculator delivers them—and more with features that include 30KB user memory, your choice of RPN and algebraic entry-system logic, a convenient two-line display, and the time-saving HP Solve application.
|Usage||Maths | Science | Engineering | Surveying | Medicine|
|Display Number of Digits||14|
|Display Type||LCD display with adjustable contrast|
|Special Keys||RPN mode | Algebraic mode | Units and fractions | Complex numbers rectangular form or polar form keys | Vectors | display values in binary, octal, hexadecimal or decimal form | Statistics & probability | Expressions, Equalities, Assignments | Programmingn|
|Battery Type||CR2032 x 2|
|Product Length (cm)||15.800000|
|Product Width (cm)||8.200000|
|Product Height (cm)||1.820000|